美军士兵条例网文素材
美国士兵条例
You are not a superman.
你不是超人。(不要无谓冒险、不要做傻事)If it’s stupid but works,it isn’t stupid.
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是蠢方法。Don’t look conspicuous-it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called “Bomb Magnets”.)
不要太显眼,那会引来敌方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因)Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价中标承包商制造的。If your attack is going really well,it’s an ambush.
如果你的攻击进行得异常顺利,那你一定中了圈套。All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有标注五秒的手榴弹引线,实际都会在三秒内烧完。Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
尽量显得无关紧要,因为敌人可能弹药不足——他们会优先攻击目标价值高的人。If you are forward of your position,the artillery will fall short.
每当你准备向前推进时,炮兵往往刚好耗尽炮弹。The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
那支你误以为是敌军疑兵而忽视的部队,恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。The important things are always simple.
重要的事永远是简单的。The simple things are always hard.
简单的事却永远最难做到。The easy way is always mined.
好走的路,早被敌军布上了地雷。If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你除了敌人什么都缺,那你十有八九正身处战场。Incoming fire has the right of way.
飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道,你就要倒大霉!)If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU!!!
如果敌人在你的射程内,你也必然在他的射程内!!!No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
从未有一支完全战备的部队能顺利通过检阅。Things that must be together to work usually can’t be shipped together.
必须装配在一起才能发挥作用的武器装备,通常不会一同运来。Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
无线电通讯总会在你急需火力支援时突然失灵。Anything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing.
你做的任何事都可能挨枪子儿——包括什么都不做。Tracers work both ways.
曳光弹既能帮你锁定敌踪,也会暴露你的位置。The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
唯一比敌方火力更精准的,是友军误射过来的炮火。Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can’t get out.
当你把防线守得密不透风,敌人攻不进来时,往往你自己也打不出去。If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你虚报战功、多领任务成果,下次就会被派去完成远超你能力的目标——纯属自讨苦吃。When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
当交战双方都坚信自己即将战败时,他们其实都没错。Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
专业士兵的行为模式有迹可循,可遗憾的是,世界上到处都是业余士兵。